Login Get News Updates
For local news delivered via email enter address here:
Profile Subscriptions Mobile Tablet
Photo Gallery November 30, 2012  RSS feed

THREE RESCUED FROM REGO PARK APT. BLAZE



Firefighters rescued a baby and two adults who became overcome by smoke after a fire broke out inside an apartment house in Rego Park on Thanksgiving Day last Thursday, Nov. 22. According to Fire Department sources, the one-alarm blaze ignited at around 2:35 p.m. on the second-floor of the seven-story residence at the corner of Woodhaven Boulevard and 64th Road. Multiple FDNY units responded to the scene. The three injured residents were rushed by EMS units to a local hospital for treatment of smoke inhalation; all are expected to make a recovery. 
(photo: Allen Epstein) Firefighters rescued a baby and two adults who became overcome by smoke after a fire broke out inside an apartment house in Rego Park on Thanksgiving Day last Thursday, Nov. 22. According to Fire Department sources, the one-alarm blaze ignited at around 2:35 p.m. on the second-floor of the seven-story residence at the corner of Woodhaven Boulevard and 64th Road. Multiple FDNY units responded to the scene. The three injured residents were rushed by EMS units to a local hospital for treatment of smoke inhalation; all are expected to make a recovery. (photo: Allen Epstein)